Allegiance is always interested in adding qualified, independent relocation appraisers to our network. Our philosophy is to treat our appraisers respectfully and fairly. We do not dictate fees. Instead, we provide the appraiser with information about current rates in their market and allow the appraiser to set their fee within a range. Our goal is to create a win-win situation by rewarding top performers with our business.
In return, we expect the highest quality appraisals that consistently meet service delivery guidelines. Appraisal orders are assigned based strictly on performance metrics, including: turn time, quality and professionalism ratings and absolute variance.
The following criteria are required to be included in the Allegiance network:
- Be a member of one of the following organizations: Appraisal Institute; National Association of Independent Fee Appraisers; American Association of Certified Appraisers; American Society of Appraisers; or American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers
- Up to date licensure or certification by the state where the subject property is located
- Have knowledge and experience using the Worldwide Employee Relocation Council (WERC) appraisal form and standards
- Passage of disciplinary screen through Appraiser Subcommittee
- Maintenance of Errors and Omissions insurance coverage of at least $250,000
- Submission of sample appraisals that must pass a review audit by Allegiance
- Completion of the Allegiance Quality Questionnaire
- Submission of professional references that are verified by Allegiance
- Three years relocation experience and/or passage of the Allegiance Quality Questionnaire and sample review process. Trainees are not eligible.
Click here to apply to be in our appraiser network.