Allegiance offers Destination Services to its clients. We partner with qualified agents throughout the United States to meet the needs for this service. The agents work closely with Allegiance to provide local support and expertise to employees and their families who are being relocated for a (new) job or assignment. Assistance provided may include; area orientations, helping to secure rental housing, school finding and enrollment, opening bank accounts, applying for Social Security Number, obtaining driver’s license, and more.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Expert knowledge of city and surrounding areas
- Expert knowledge of the local rental market
- Expert knowledge of local school districts and schooling options
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills and a resourceful mindset
- Passionate about customer service
- Clean, reliable automobile and a valid driver’s license with excellent driving record
- Minimum two year community residency
- Personal relocation and/or expatriate experience
- College degree
- Interested in and comfortable with diverse cultures
As a Destination Services Agent you can make a real difference in welcoming a family to your community and helping them to get settled in their new home. We take great pride in our work and are constantly looking for talented and enthusiastic agents to assist with meeting our clients needs.
If you would like to know more details about partnering with Allegiance for this service, please click here.