The transportation of household goods is one of the most tangible, visible and personal services we manage. We have the people, systems, standards and follow-through to guarantee a satisfactory experience for your employees anywhere in the world they may be moving.
Providing employees with the right tools reduces stress during a relocation and builds goodwill as well as increases employee loyalty. Offered as a benefit to your employees, Allegiance’s relocation coordination services will also keep your talented professionals focused on the business:
- Central source for all move related information including personal planning tools. Eliminates multiple contact points and miscommunication that creates complexity and confusion
- Qualified selection of relocation service providers – from real estate agents to van lines to mortgage providers – with a proven track record of competitive pricing and service
- Our process supports and keeps the family informed about move related details, minimizing miscommunication
We match your employee with the best qualified carrier to suit their needs. We recommend the 400N tariff which simplifies the auditing of the traditional assessorial charges that van lines traditionally add to their invoices. This allows us to concentrate on monitoring and auditing the services that your employees receive from the van line and provide corrective actions when needed.
- Total household goods move management services, including CHAMP provisions applied to all relocations utilizing the GRT 415-G tender
- Carrier selection according to agency preferences
- Employee move counseling
- Monitoring shipment process
- Maintaining communication with the transferee and the carrier
- Ensuring compliance with service and on-time performance standards
- Management reporting
- Pre-payment invoice auditing
- Employee claims assistance
Contact us today to learn more about Allegiance’s relocation coordination services.